Add the Our Menu feature to allow your users to see your menu right in the app. Connect to your online menu service or create a menu using Menu by Swiftic, our free menu builder.
Why add this feature?
- Drive more traffic to your restaurant.
- Encourage users to visit your restaurant or order food by telling them exactly what your restaurant offers.
- Use this feature alongside Book a Table, Review and Food Delivery to further encourage app users to buy food from your restaurant.
To add the our Menu feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Our Menu feature.
- Add your menu by selecting either of the following and clicking Add.
- Menu by Swiftic (to use our free menu builder) OR
- your online menu service (SinglePlatform, Allmenus, or other)
For SinglePlatform: enter your restaurant's phone number or SinglePlatform ID, click Search and select your restaurant from the list that appears.
Define your feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.
Build your Menu for the Our Menu Feature
Use the Food Delivery Feature
Use the Review Feature
Use the Book a Table Feature