Add the Book an Appointment feature to your app to let your customers conveniently schedule your services—by simply connecting with your online booking service.
Connect this feature with any of these online booking services:
Booker, Setster or Genbook (recommended): Offer your customers a pleasant native app experience—customers use a form that we created that keeps all the colors and designs that you've customized for your app.
Schedulicity, Appointy or Other: Allow your customers to use your booking service's website that's displayed within your app.
Why add this feature?
- Increase sales by making it easy for your customers to schedule your services, including the first available appointment, directly through your app.
- Optimize your business' efficiency by streamlining your scheduling system.
Why use Booker, Setster or Genbook?
- Provide your customers with a great user experience by allowing them to book appointments using a feature that integrates your app's design—keeping the look and feel of your app.
- Receive valuable data like how many customers are using this feature, how many appointments were booked, and the total value of services booked through this feature.
- Allow your customers to efficiently manage their appointments—including adding, viewing, cancelling and even navigating to appointments.
For the native option, here's what your customers can see:
Before you begin:
Make sure you have an account with Genbook, Booker, Setster, Schedulicity, Appointy or another booking service.
To add the Book an Appointment feature:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Book an Appointment feature.
- Select an online booking service and click Add.
- For Booker, Setster, or Genbook:
- Select your online booking service: Booker, Setster or Genbook.
Enter your business name as it was registered with the online booking service you selected. As you start typing your business name, it appears in a list. Select the name from this list.
Note: If we're unable to find your business name, try the following:
- If there's a typo in your business name (as it was registered with the online booking service), enter the correct business name.
- If you don't have an account with the online booking service you selected, visit their website to set up your account.
- If you've registered with your online booking service in the last 2 weeks, try to add this feature again in a few days.
- Select an online scheduling service: Schedulicity, Appointy, or Other.
- Enter the relevant URL, with the following webpage URL structures:
Service URL Structure Schedulicity https://www.schedulicity.com/Scheduling/account_name Appointy http://account_name. appointy.com/