Visit swiftic.com to get an amazing mobile app in 3 simple steps!
if you need Your Google Play username to get your Swiftic app in the store and forgot these credentials, you can reset your password and find your username.
Your Google Play username and password are used to sign in to your Google Play developer account. If you forgot these credentials, you can reset your password and find your username.
To reset your password:
- Go to www.swiftic.com
- Click here.
- Check I don't know my password.
- Enter the email address you use to sign in to Google and click Continue.
- Enter the last password you remember and click Continue. If you don't remember it, click I don't know.
- Select to reset your password by: a verification code (through SMS or phone) or by email. Then click Continue.
- If you choose to reset by email, follow the instructions in the email (click the link).
- Enter and re-enter a new password and click Change password.
- You've reset your password.
To find your username:
- Click here.
- Check I don't know my username and click Continue.
- Select a way to recover your username (email or phone number), enter your name on the account, and check I'm not a robot (follow the simple instructions). Then click Submit.
- If you enter a recovery email, you should receive the following email from Google with your username. Click the link to sign in.
- If you are unable to recover your username (because no Google accounts match the information you provided), click here to visit Google's login troubleshooter.