Your Apple ID and password are used to log in to both your Apple developer account and your iTunes Connect account. If you forgot these credentials, you can reset your password or retrieve your Apple ID.
To reset your Apple ID account password:
- To reset your password, click here.
- Enter your Apple ID. If you forgot your Apple ID, see step 3.
- If you forgot your Apple ID, click Forgot your Apple ID? Then enter your information and click Next.
- You can unlock your account by verifying your identity. Select one of the authentication methods and click Next.
- For email authentication: Apple will send you an email.
- For security questions: You'll have to answer the security questions Apple asked you when you first created the Apple ID.