If you want to submit your app to Google Play as a paid app, you need to do the following:
- Create a Google Play developer account.
- Pay the $25 one-time registration fee to Google Play.
- Create and link to a Google Wallet Merchant Center account.
NOTE: You need to do all three to sell your app on Google Play.
To create a Google Wallet Merchant Center account:
- Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console.
- From the side menu, click Reports.
- From the left menu, click Financial Reports.
- Click set up a merchant account now.
- Type in your business information. Then click Submit.
In order to receive payment from Google for apps that you sell, you need to specify a bank account in the Google Wallet Merchant Center.
For Google Play's Payouts FAQ, click here.
Note: Instead of clicking on Payout Settings mentioned by Google Support, click on the Settings tab and then click Payment settings.