You can enable your employees and others to edit and manage your app with limited access. For example, you can allow your employees to participate in the daily or weekly app updates such as sending push notifications, adding new coupons, etc. Invitees only have access to the particular app which you invite them to access. Also, invitees cannot delete the app nor invite others to access the app through your account.
When you send someone an invitation, you can select from 5 different permission levels—admin, developer, editor, marketer or app manager. The table below indicates what access is granted to each permission level.
|Edit||Can fully access the App Editor, including make changes to app features, info and design|
|Submit||Can submit the app to the app stores|
|Promote||Can access the promotional tools from the Promote tab and Marketing Genie on the side menu|
|Manage||Can send push notifications, view analytics and access the Manage tab on the side menu|
|Pay||Can view and edit payment settings|
To send an invitation:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Invite below the relevant app.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite and select a permission level from the drop-down list.
Note: You can add one user at a time. Under Permissions, you can also see all the people that have been invited and have access to the app.
- Click Send and then click Done.
- Your user will receive an email with an activation link to sign in to their account and create a new password.