Add your Shopify Store feature to import products from your Shopify store.
Why add this feature?
- Increase sales by letting your customers conveniently make purchases directly through your app.
- Import products from your Shopify store to your app to let customers browse and make purchases.
- Streamline your sales and your bookkeeping by increasing online sales from your Shopify store.
Before you begin, make sure that:
- You have a Shopify store account.
To add the Shopify Store feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Shopify Store feature.
- Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
- Enter your Shopify store URL.
- Click Import Store.
- Enter your Shopify credentials and click Log in.
- Click Install Swiftic to enable the application to access and modify your store data.
- Click Edit Store Information to edit your store name or image:
- You can can choose to show or hide specific collections, by clicking on the eye icon:
- You can change the order of your collections, by clicking and dragging the collection.
Define your feature background:a) Click (+) in the Background section.b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.d) Click OK.e) Click OK.