While trying to log in to your Google Play Developer Console account, the submission team were unable to proceed because your Google Play account uses SMS verification.
- Go to https://www.google.com/settings/security.
- Click Edit by Phone Recovery.
(You may need to sign in again).
- Click Edit by your mobile number.
- Delete your number.
- Click Save.
- Log in to your Swiftic account.
- Go to your app's Dashboard and click Resubmit by Google Play.
- Ensure that all the details in the submission form are correct, and click Submit.