Let us handle the entire burden of app store submission for you!
Before you open a submission request with Swiftic, make sure that:
- You have purchased a Swiftic app plan.
- You have a Google Play developer account.
- You paid Google the $25 fee.
- You received an activation email from Google, and activated your Google Play account.
- You added a Google Play merchant account if you want to submit your app as a paid app.
To open a submission request:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Submit to Store.
- From the Google Play tab, click Submit for Me.
- Enter your Google Play developer account details - login email (username), password and phone number.
Note: Make sure to enter the same details you used to create your developer account. If you enter different details, we will NOT be able to submit your app and your app will be REJECTED.
- If you are resubmitting your app, enter what changes you have made to your app and then click More options.
- Provide your contact information in case our submission team has any questions:
- Enter your App Info using the following table as a guide. To help save you time, we have auto-filled any relevant information from your app.
Field Description App price To list your app as a paid app, you must add a merchant account to your Google Play Account. For more information on submitting a paid app to the Google Play store, click here. Also note that if you submit your app as free, you cannot charge for it later. App name The name of your app as it will appear on the App Store. Go to the App Editor to change your App name. App category The category that best describes the app you are submitting. Content rating The intended audience. Make available in The countries in which your app will be available. App description A description of your app, including its features and what users can do. This description appears on the app stores and cannot be longer than 4000 characters. Short description The initial text users will see when looking at your app’s Store Listing from the Google Play Store app. Website Your website. Support email Provide your users with a contact email address. It will be visible on the app store.
Add graphics which will be displayed on the Google Play store.
To help you save time, we have auto-filled screenshots from your app. You can easily change these screenshots by hovering over an image and clicking the pencil icon.
Store icon: image displayed on the Google Play store. We recommend using the same image as your app icon.
Feature Graphic: promotional graphic featured at the top of your Store Listing page in the Play Store app. See How do I choose a Google Play Feature Image? for more information.
Smartphone screenshots: screenshots of your app on a mobile display that appear on the Google Play store.
Tablet screenshots: screenshots of your app on a tablet display that appear on the Google Play store (optional, if you want your app to appear in the Designed for tablets section of the Google Play Store).
Note: You can take a screenshot of your app from the live simulator in the app editor.
Image Recommended Size Store icon 512 x 512 (at least) Smartphone screenshots 320 x 480 Tablet screenshots 1280 x 800
Click Submit to Google Play to submit your application to our submission team.
Great! We are now working on submitting your app to the Google Play Store!
Note: The Google Play approval process can take up to 48 hours.