Get your app on the Google Play store to let Android users download and use your app on their smartphones and tablets.
In order to submit your app to Google Play, you must first create a Google Play developer account.
Note: Google Play charges a $25 one-time developer fee.
To set up your Google Play account:
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Click Create an Account.
- Fill out the form, and click Next Step.
- Add a photo (optional), and click Next.
- Click Back to Google Play Developer Console.
- Select the Google Play Developer distribution agreement check-box to acknowledge your agreement, and click Continue to payment to pay the one-time $25 fee.
- Enter your payment information, and click Accept and continue.
- You will receive an email from Google notifying you when your account is ready to be activated.
Note: This process can take up top a week.
- Activate your account.
Congratulations, you can now submit your app to the Google Play store.
If you purchased a Swiftic app plan, you can use our free our submission service! Click here to read more about opening a submission request.