The marketplace URL is the direct link to install your app from the Google Play store.
To add your Google Play URL:
- Go to play.google.com/store.
- Search for your app.
- Copy your app's URL.
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Dashboard.
- Click next to Google Play.
- Paste the Google Play URL that you copied in step 3, and click Save.
- Click Edit URL in the Mobile site URL section.
- Enter a name for your Mobile site landing page.
- Click Save.
- Go to your landing page that you defined in the previous step (for example: http://beautyshop.mobapp.at).
We recommend using this page to promote your app and get more users to install your app.