Note: Once you delete your app from the Apple App Store, you will not be able to reuse the app name or SKU, and you will not be able to restore your app.
An alternative to deleting your app is simply removing it from sale on the Apple App Store. Once it is removed from sale, your app can no longer be downloaded from the Apple App Store. However, your app will remain in your iTunes connect account and you have the option in the future to update your app or restore it to the app store for sale. To remove your app from the Apple App Store, without deleting it, follow only steps 1-6 below.
To delete your app from the Apple App Store:
- Log in to your iTunes Connect account.
- Click My Apps.
- Select the app you want to delete.
- Click Pricing.
- If all territories were previously selected, click specific territories to display the list of all territories.
- To remove your app from all App Store territories, click Deselect All and then click Save.
Your app status is changed to Developer Removed From Sale.
- To delete your app, click More and then click Delete App.
- To confirm, click Delete.