The Distribution certificate (P12) file is generated in the process of creating the app Binary or .ipa file in your Apple developer account.
Once you revoke your iOS Distribution certificate, you will no longer be able to submit new apps or updates to the App Store.
If your iOS Developer account is valid, your existing apps on the App Store are not affected.
To revoke an existing iOS Distribution Certificate (P12) file:
- Go to your iOS Developer Account.
- Click Production in Certificates.
- Click on the iOS Distribution certificate.
- Click Revoke.
- Click Revoke to confirm that you want to revoke the certificate.
- Once you have revoked your iOS Distribution certificate, create a new certificate and upload it to your app.
See How do I generate a new iOS Distribution Certificate? for more information.