A Missing Screenshots status appears when you submit an app to Apple which doesn't include screenshots for every device that your app supports.
To resolve this issue:
- Go to iTunes Connect, and log in to your iTunes Connect account.
- Click My Apps.
- Click on the app you would like to update.
- Click New Version.
- Enter your app's Version Number. See How do I find my app's version number for Apple? for information on finding your version number.
- Click Create.
- Update your screenshots.
Note: Images can't contain alpha channels or transparencies. Either save your images as .jpg or update your .png images and delete the transparent areas.
- Enter a description in the What's New in this Version text box.
- Click Edit next to rating to update your apps rating, and then click Done.
Submit your app’s binary file via a Mac PC. See How do I upload my app using the Application Loader? for more information and next steps.
Note: This process takes about 10 minutes.
- Click + by Build and upload your updated build.
This is only available after your binary file has been uploaded.
- Select the relevant build.
- Click Done.
- Click Submit for Review.
- Select the following:
a) No in Export Compliance
b) No in Content Rights
c) Yes in Advertising Identifier
d) Select Attribute this app installation to a previously served advertisement.
e) Accept the license agreement.
f) Click Submit.