To submit an app to the Apple App Store, you first need to set up a developer account. To submit your app as a paid app, you will also need to set up a Paid Applications Contract with the Apple App Store.
Note: For this account, Apple charges an annual fee of $99.
The good news is, once you have setup your developer account, we can do the rest for you!
Once your developer account has been approved, we can submit your app to the marketplaces for you—one of the services included for those who have purchased a Swiftic app plan.
Before you begin:
Create an Apple ID if you do not already have one.
- Click here.
Click Create Apple ID.
Provide your personal information and click Create Apple ID.
Check your email account and verify your email address, by clicking Verify Now>.
- Enter your credentials, and click Verify Now.
- Your email is verified.
To register a developer account with Apple:
- Click here.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
- Review the agreement, select the confirmation check box and click Submit.
- Select your Entity Type (ex. individual, company/organization, government) and click Continue.
Note: For small businesses, we recommend selecting an individual account (unless you would like to be registered as a company, and you already own a D-U-N-S number).
- Fill out your contact information.
- After reviewing the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the box to agree and click Continue.
- Review all your information and click Continue.
- Click Purchase to complete your purchase (an annual fee of $99).
- Enter your payment information and click Continue.