Add the Store feature to showcase and sell your products directly through your app. Connect with an online store service or use Store by Swiftic—our free store builder, that seemlessly integrates your store right into the app!
Why add this feature?
- Enable customers to shop directly in your app.
- Give users a convenient way to browse your product or service catalog.
- Don’t just tell your customers about your business—show them exactly what you offer.
Using Store by Swiftic, here's what your customers could see:
Before you add Store by Swiftic, make sure that:
- You have a PayPal merchant account
To add the Store feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Store feature.
- Add your store by selecting either of the following and clicking Add.
- Store by Swiftic (our free store builder) OR
- an online store (Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Volusion or Other)
- Select Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, Volusion or Other.
Note: You can only choose one store.
- Enter the store URL, and click ✓.
- Add products to your store.
- Click the Checkout Settings tab to set up your Store payment information.
- Click Activate to activate your Paypal Express checkout.
This lets your users purchase products and make payments directly from your app.
- Log in to your PayPal Merchant Account. Note: You cannot add your personal account.
- Click Grant Permission.
- Enter your payment settings:
a) Select your store currency.
b) Select your default shipping rate.
Note: You can change each product's shipping rate individually.
c) Select your default tax rate.
Note: You can change each product's tax rate individually.
d) Click Save.
- Click Back to app editor at the bottom of the screen and then click Save at the top of the screen.
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.