Add the Coupons feature to provide your users with coupons and special offers for your products and services.
Why add this feature?
- Drive more traffic to your store and increase sales.
- Attract new customers by letting users share coupons with friends.
- Offer exclusive app-based discounts to encourage customers and prospective customers to download your app.
See How the Coupons Feature Works for more information on how your app users can claim your coupons. To see great examples of how small businesses used this feature, click here.
To add the Coupons feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Coupons feature.
- Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
- Click + Create Coupon.
Select a coupon type.
Discount: Users get a discount off the original price of the item. The discount can be percent based or a fixed amount (e.g. 10% off or $10 off).
Buy & Get: Users get a free item when they make a purchase (e.g. buy 4 and get 1 free).
Custom Offer: Custom coupon you create to fit any special offer.
Enter the deal highlights information: Deal title, Brief description with more details on the offer and Disclaimer to let users know if there are any limitations on the use of the coupon.
Add a coupon image.b) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
a) Click (+) in the Image section, and browse to the image.
c) Click OK.
- If you selected a Discount Coupon Type in Step 7, enter the following Savings information:
- Select your Currency.
- Enter the Original Price.
- Select if the Discount is a set amount ($) or percentage (%), and enter the discount amount or percentage.
- The New Price is automatically calculated based on the information provided in the Original Price and Discount fields.
- Select a display for your deal.
- If you selected a Buy & Get Coupon Type in Step 7, enter the following Savings information:
- Buy: number of items the user needs to purchase in order to be eligible for the coupon
- & Get: number of items the user will receive for free based on their purchase.
- Display Deal as: image is automatically generated based on the information you entered in the Buy and & Get fields.
- If you selected a Custom Coupon Type in Step 7, you can enter the savings information in the Deal details section.
- Click on the Valid from and Until calendars and select the date range that your coupon will be valid.
- (Optional) Enter any additional information in Deal Details.
- You can send your customers ready-made push notifications to tell them about your coupon. Note: By default, this option is checked. If you don't want to send push notifications, click this box to uncheck either push option.
- To set up your first push notification: click the calendar icon to change the date and click the time to change the time.
- To set up a second push notification: enter the number of days before the coupon expires to send this notification and click the time to change the time.
Use the Loyalty (Stamp) Cards Feature
Use the Catalogs and Collections Feature