Add the Coupons feature to provide your users with coupons and special offers for your products and services.
Why add this feature?
- Drive more traffic to your store and increase sales.
- Attract new customers by letting users share coupons with friends.
- Offer exclusive app-based discounts to encourage customers and prospective customers to download your app.
To add the Coupons feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Coupons feature.
- Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
- Click + Create Coupon.
Select a coupon type.
Discount: Users get a discount off the original price of the item. The discount can be percent based or a fixed amount (e.g. 10% off or $10 off).
Buy & Get: Users get a free item when they make a purchase (e.g. buy 4 and get 1 free).
Custom Offer: Custom coupon you create to fit any special offer.
Enter the deal highlights information: Deal title, Brief description with more details on the offer and Disclaimer to let users know if there are any limitations on the use of the coupon.
Add a coupon image.b) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
a) Click (+) in the Image section, and browse to the image.
c) Click OK.
- If you selected a Discount Coupon Type in Step 7, enter the following Savings information:
- Select your Currency.
- Enter the Original Price.
- Select if the Discount is a set amount ($) or percentage (%), and enter the discount amount or percentage.
- The New Price is automatically calculated based on the information provided in the Original Price and Discount fields.
- Select a display for your deal.
- If you selected a Buy & Get Coupon Type in Step 7, enter the following Savings information:
- Buy: number of items the user needs to purchase in order to be eligible for the coupon
- & Get: number of items the user will receive for free based on their purchase.
- Display Deal as: image is automatically generated based on the information you entered in the Buy and & Get fields.
- If you selected a Custom Coupon Type in Step 7, you can enter the savings information in the Deal details section.
- Click on the Valid from and Until calendars and select the date range that your coupon will be valid.
- (Optional) Enter any additional information in Deal Details.
- You can send your customers ready-made push notifications to tell them about your coupon. Note: By default, this option is checked. If you don't want to send push notifications, click this box to uncheck either push option.
- To set up your first push notification: click the calendar icon to change the date and click the time to change the time.
- To set up a second push notification: enter the number of days before the coupon expires to send this notification and click the time to change the time.