The LiveAlbum is a unique feature that enables users to take and upload photos and write captions directly through your app, and to share them with friends via the social channels.
This feature is a must-have!
Why add this feature?
- Increase engagement by letting users share their own pictures via your app.
- Enhance events by displaying photos uploaded by app users in real time.
How It Works
To add the LiveAlbum feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the LiveAlbum feature.
- Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
- Click + Create Album to add a new album:
a) Enter an Album Name.
b) Enter a Description of the album.
c) Click (+) in the Album Cover section, browse to a compatible image (the recommended image size is 200px X 200px) and click Open.
d) Click Save.
- Define your feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.
Congratulations! You have added this awesome feature to your app and have also created an album. Visit the related links below to see how users can add photos to your album and how you can manage those photos.