Add the Audio feature to enable your users to easily access your music.
Why add this feature?
- Promote your music.
- Increase engagement by providing music and other audio content that your customers will want to listen to.
To add a custom audio list to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Audio feature.
- Enter a Feature name, or leave it as is.
- Click Custom and then click Choose Playlist.
- Click Change and browse to a playlist image.
- Enter a playlist name and description.
- Click + Add Item and provide the following information:
a) Click Change and browse to a Cover Image.
b) Enter a Track/ Station Name.
c) Enter a Description of your Track/Station.
d) Enter your Station URLs.
Note: Only use these supported audio formats: MP3, M4A, OGG and WAV.
- Click + Add Item to add additional tracks.
- Click Close.
- Define your feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.