Add an Audio Media RSS feed to enable your users to automatically stay up to date with your latest audio playlists.
Why add this feature?
- Promote your music.
- Increase engagement by providing music and other audio content that your customers will want to listen to.
- Promote your online music channels by providing access to them through your app
To add a Media RSS feed to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Audio feature.
- Enter a Feature name, or leave it as is.
- Click Media RSS, and provide the following information:
a) Enter the media feed’s URL in the Playlist URL field.
For example: http://www.rxmuscle.com/index.php?option=com_podcastmanager&view=feed&feedname=6&format=raw.
Note: If you are adding a SoundCloud RSS feed, make sure that your SoundCloud playlist was created with your own content. For more on individually adding or removing tracks from your RSS feed, click here.
b) Select how often you want the playlist to refresh in the Refresh rate menu.
c) Sort your videos by Default, Newest, or Oldest in the Order by menu.
d) Enter a Playlist name if you include more than one playlist, to enable your users to navigate between the playlists.
- Define your feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.