Add a Video Media RSS feed to enable your app users to automatically stay up to date with your latest videos.
Why add this feature?
- Increase engagement by providing videos that your customers will want to watch.
- Encourage users to share your app and your videos.
- Promote your products and services with catchy videos.
To add a video Media RSS feed to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Video feature.
- Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
- Select Media RSS, and provide the following information:
Field Description Playlist URL Enter the media feed’s URL. Refresh rate Select how often you want the playlist to refresh in the drop-down menu. Order by Sort your videos by Default, Newest, or Oldest in the drop-down menu. Playlist Name Only enter a playlist name if you include more than one feed, to enable your users to navigate between the playlists.
- Define your feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.