Add the Events feature to enable your users to track your events and purchase tickets via online ticketing platforms integrated within the app.
Why add this feature?
- Improve ticket sales.
- Increase engagement by keeping users posted on upcoming events.
- To optimize the success of in-store events, increase attendance by encouraging and reminding app users to attend.
To add the Events feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Events feature.
- Enter the following data:
a) Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
b) Select one of the event services (Facebook or Google).
c) Enter the page name/URL.
d) Drag the anchors on each end of the timeline to determine the time frame. You can set the time frame in increments of months (upto 6 months back and 6 months forward).
- Define your Events feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.
Add Facebook Events to Your App