Add the Events feature to enable your users to track your events and purchase tickets via online ticketing platforms integrated within the app.
Why add this feature?
- Improve ticket sales.
- Increase engagement by keeping users posted on upcoming events.
- To optimize the success of in-store events, increase attendance by encouraging and reminding app users to attend.
To add the Events feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Events feature.
- Enter the following data:
a) Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
b) Select Facebook.
c) Enter your Facebook fan page URL, name or postfix.
d) Drag the anchors on each end of the timeline to determine the time frame. You can set the time frame in increments of months (upto 6 months back and 6 months forward).