Add the Map feature to display the exact location of your business, events, or branches right on your app.
Why add this feature?
- Make it easy for users to find you
- Encourage customers to visit your business by making it easy for them to find it
To add the Map feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Map feature.
- Enter the following information:
a) Enter a Feature name, or leave it as is.
b) Enter a Location Name as it is to be displayed on the map.
c) Enter your physical address. As you type your address, Google Maps automatically displays results.
d) Click on your address.
e) Click Add Another Location, to add additional branches or locations.
- Define your Map feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.