Note: Due to compatibility issues, any changes that you apply to your app using Internet Explorer 11 might not be saved. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox until this issue is resolved.
In the app editor you can:
- Click Save to save your changes (otherwise, your changes will be lost).
- Click Discard to undo all changes made since you last saved.
- Click Done Editing to exit the app editor and to return to the App Dashboard.
To save changes and content to your app:
- Log in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- Make changes to your apps' content, and click Save.
- Click Done Editing to exit the app editor and to return to your app's dashboard.
- Depending on the changes you made, one of the following messages will be displayed on your dashboard:
- Update your changes so users get your latest content
Click Update Changes.
- Rebuild your app so users get your latest content. See When do I need to rebuild and resubmit my app to store? for the complete list of changes that require an app rebuild.
a) Click Rebuild.
b) Click Resubmit for each of the relevant stores.
When will I see my changes?
Any changes that you save to your app are applied globally and are sent to all your app users at once. This process can take between a few minutes up to four hours.