Our app submission services are included for users that have purchased a Swiftic app plan and will save you the hassle and the time that it takes to submit your app to the various stores.
For more on opening a submission request with Swiftic:
- Submit Your App Via Swiftic to the Apple App Store
- Submit Your App Via Swiftic to the Google Play Store
Before you open a submission request:
- Purchase a Swiftic App Plan.
- Create Developer Accounts (Apple App Store & Google Play).
- Pay Registration Fees (to the app stores).
- Open a Google Play Merchant Account and Create an Apple Paid Applications Contract (if you want a paid app).
Note: Make sure to complete the forms for each of the stores you wish to submit your app to.