Our app submission services are included for users that have purchased a Swiftic app plan and will save you the hassle and the time that it takes to submit your app to the various stores.
For more on opening a submission request with Swiftic:
- Submit Your App Via Swiftic to the Apple App Store
- Submit Your App Via Swiftic to the Google Play Store
Before you open a submission request:
- Purchase a Swiftic App Plan.
- Create Developer Accounts (Apple App Store & Google Play).
- Pay Registration Fees (to the app stores).
- Open a Google Play Merchant Account and Create an Apple Paid Applications Contract (if you want a paid app).
Note: Make sure to complete the forms for each of the stores you wish to submit your app to.
How Long It Takes for Your App to Be Submitted to the Store Via Swiftic