Before you begin:
Download your app's APK file. For more information see How do I download my app's APK file?
To download your app's APK file:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Dashboard.
- Click Rebuild if the following message is displayed: Rebuild your app so users get your latest content in order to generate an updated APK file.
- Click to download your APK file.
To upload and submit your app to the Google Play store:
- Go to https://market.android.com/publish/Home, and log in to your Google Play account.
- Click your application.
- Go to 'Release Management'
- Go to 'App releases'
- Go to 'Manage production'
- Go to 'Create release'
- Click Browse Files, and browse to the APK file that you downloaded in the previous section.
- Describe what's new in this version.
- Click Publish Now to Production.
- Your updated app will be approved and displayed on Google Play within an hour.