The marketplace URL is the direct link to install your app from the Apple App Store.
To add your Apple App Store URL to your landing page:
- Log in to your iTunes Connect account.
- Click My Apps.
- Click on your relevant app.
- Click More.
- Click View on App Store.
- Copy your Apple App Store URL.
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Dashboard.
- Click next to Apple App Store.
- Paste the Apple App Store URL that you copied in step 5, and click Save.
Your Apple App Store URL is added to your mobile landing page.
- Click Edit URL in the Mobile site URL section.
- Enter a name for your Mobile site landing page.
- Click Save.
- Go to your landing page that you defined in the previous step (for example: http://beautyshop.mobapp.at).
We recommend using this page to promote your app and get more users to install your app.