Add the Web Page feature to let your users open an external web page directly through your app.
Why add this feature?
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Increase user engagement and boost your mobile presence by helping users to access your mobile website.
To add the Web Page feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Web Page feature.
- Enter a Feature name, or leave it as is.
- Enter the web page URL, and click ✓.
Note: If you select Open in external web page, the web page will open in the user's mobile device browser (and not in the app's internal browser).