Add the Loyalty Card feature to enable users to collect stamps each time they make a purchase. Once they complete the card, they earn a freebie.
Here's how it works. When a customer makes a purchase at your business, they open your app's Loyalty Card feature on their phone. They hand their phone to the cashier who enters a code to stamp their card. After they get enough stamps, they earn a reward!
You can determine how many stamps users need to collect to earn their reward, and what the reward will be. Once the freebie is redeemed, the card may be emptied and reused.
Why add this feature?
- Increase engagement, grow customer loyalty, and drive sales by rewarding repeat customers.
- Get more customers and prospective customers to download your app by offering exclusive discounts to repeat customers who use your app.
To add the Loyalty Card feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Loyalty Card feature.
- Enter a feature name, or leave it as is.
- Click + Create New Card.
- Enter the Card Slots information.
Field Description Number of stamps Select the total number of stamps to include on your card. For example: 9+1, the user needs to buy 9 items in order to receive the 10th item free. Stamp icon Select the icon displayed when a user stamps their card. Freebie name Enter the text displayed once the user reaches their final freebie. Icon (Freebie) Select the stamp icon for the final (freebie) slot. + Add mid-card freebie Click if you want to add another freebie for a mid-card slot. Then select the slot number, freebie name and icon. You can add multiple mid-card freebies by repeating this process.
- Enter the card details:
Field Description Card name Enter a card name. Unlock code This is the code used for stamping each purchase. You can leave the default unlock code, enter your own code, or click to generate a new random code. Brief description You can use this section to add your card promotional text. Card details and disclaimer Enter a your card details and disclaimer. Daily limit Check to limit the number of stamps that can be used each day by a user. Then enter the maximum number (limit) of stamps. Valid from/until Click on the calendars and select the date range that your stamp card will be valid.
- Add a Card Header image and a Card Background image.
a) Click (+) in the Image section, and browse to the image.
b) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
c) Click OK.
- Click Add.
- Make sure that the information you have entered is correct (since the slot settings cannot be changed later), and click OK.
That's it! The loyalty card is now added to your app.
Use the Coupons Feature
Use the Catalogs, Collections or Build Menu Feature
Use the E-Commerce Feature