Add the Audio feature to enable your users to easily access your music.
Why add this feature?
- Promote your music.
- Increase engagement by providing music and other audio content that your customers will want to listen to.
- Promote your online music channels by providing access through your app.
- Encourage users to share your app and your audio content.
To add the Audio feature to your app:
- Sign in to your Swiftic account.
- Click Edit App.
- In the App Features tab, click + .
- In the All Features category tab, select the Audio feature.
- Enter a Feature name, or leave it as is.
- Select an audio service (Media RSS or Custom).
- Enter the relevant information. Note: For more ion adding each type of audio service, click one of the following: Media RSS or Custom.
Note: If you are adding a SoundCloud RSS feed, make sure that your SoundCloud playlist was created with your own content. For more on individually adding tracks to or removing tracks from your RSS feed, click here.
- Define your feature background:
a) Click (+) in the Background section.
b) Click (+) and browse to the compatible images for smartphones (640px X 960px) and tablets (2048px X 1536px) respectively, and click Open.
c) Use the drag-n-crop tool to adjust the image.
d) Click OK.
e) Click OK.